Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Summer is Nearing

Well, at least in the sense that school is almost over. This week is dead week for me and Monday/Tuesday are my finals. It's busy here: Jeff and I are just studying and working on projects.

Jeff's last Neuro Core Exam is on Saturday and then he has two weeks to study for his comprehensive finals. Rumor has it that even if you fail these finals, you still pass the class, so Jeff is far less worried about them than before. He sees these two weeks of studying as a break from the semester, which is a double-edged sword.

2 comments:

The Mecham 9 said...

Your blog is so cute!!! I love the pictures. Well I hope you both survive the next 2 weeks. I guess after that you are going to have to pack up and get ready to move to Omaha. Enjoy the summer!!
love ya

Brittany said...

This is so cute! finally I get to see your blog. Once your finished with school you can update it more because 1 posting doesn't qualify as much:) Love ya. I hope you had a great turkey day!