This year we had Christmas at the Blomstedts. This was my first Christmas away from the Mars, so it was different, but I loved being with the Blomstedt family. We opened all of the gifts Christmas Eve and spent Christmas sledding and playing pitch. The funniest and most unexpected gift I received was a couple pair of men's underwear from Jeff. He figured it was the best way to pack it (in a present) for basketball. So I didn't get to keep the gift...
2 years ago
5 comments:
Hey Tasha! I found your blog on Brittany's. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your Christmas away. That's something I haven't had to do yet..maybe next year.
Hey and good luck on your new year's resolution to keep the blog updated. I love blog surfing so I'll be watching for yours when it's updated...if that's okay. :)
Hope things are going well in Omaha!
Woohoo you're posting more! I'm so excited. It was good to talk to you the other day. I love you're blog, it's so cute!
I love all the pictures!! Yours and Kaylin's blogs inspired me to be a little more creative!!! I enjoyed talking to you as well!! We'll have to do that more!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
love
Jo
I'm glad you found us! It's funny how your first Christmas without your own family seems a little different, but it's kind of fun to do different traditions with the in-laws.
Hey my new blogging friend. What better way to keep up a blog then to be tagged. Check out my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment