Steph tagged me (which is good because couples without kids don't seem to have a lot happening on their blog, so this is a good excuse to write something) and I've heard some friends say how much they don't like being tagged, so consider yourself tagged it you'd like to be, but don't feel obligated to post a blog if you don't want to.
Rules
1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
5- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I have been scrapbooking 12 hours a day this entire week, working on a gift for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary (and I almost burnt down the kitchen working on an authentic look to my Pirates of the Caribbean page...)
2. I go to the gym to lift weights at 8 am so I can avoid all of my peers and lift with the elderly (but then I begin to feel sad about myself when a 75-year-old woman can lift more than me)
3. I absolutely hate choosing what to make for dinner. I will read recipe books and recipes online but the actual choosing is strangely very difficult for more.
4. I love naming our 11 fish. Jeff thinks it's not cool, but I like to. My favorites are Aragon (our cleaning fish) and Ze (for our black and white angelfish)
5. I am clean freak and my #1 has to be clean spot is the kitchen sink (which unfortunately is the quickest spot to pile up dirty things)
6. This morning Jeff thought about putting his cereal bowl in the sink and I was so proud of him, but after extending his hand for it, he had a change of thought and walked out the door for school. That boy...
2 years ago
4 comments:
I love the new pictures! Except for the one of me of course--but who likes pictures of themselves right? Except the one of you two is great!
Anyway, could you email me the pictures you have of the kids over Christmas? We didn't take so many--I think our arms were full.
Thanks!
I love your random comments about you, especially the choosing what to make for dinner. My Mom is the same way.
ha ha. Tash you crack me up! I didn't know you were a clean freak! ha ha. Just kidding. So I have made a calendar of meals for the whole month. I did it for January and I did it again for February. It's great because it cuts down on what I buy and also on deciding what to eat. The best part is, even if I don't want to eat it that night I still have all the ingredients to make it.
I love how I'm the only single person on the list of blogs you follow. That's just awesome.
Post a Comment