2 years ago
Monday, February 23, 2009
Fondue = Fun
For (pre) Valentine's day, I set up a fondue night for Jeff and I. It was meant to be romantic, but Jeff couldn't stop laughing at how funny I looked with melted chocolate on his lips. I think that he looks even funnier. In the end, we started just eating the strawberries and gummi bears without the chocolate because our fuel was so hot it created chocolate chunks. I promised him I wouldn't put the pictures on facebook, but I didn't say anything about the blog!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So, there is a fire alarm going off in the library, but we don't need to leave. I can't study, so I came here and look what I saw! Wow, you guys look...Jeff looks...well...I better not comment. ;]
That is a really good look for you, seriously you should find a lipstick that color. As for Jeff, ummmm...kind of frankenstein-ish
What cute pictures!! Love the look! Oh, I pretty much have everything moved and put in place so we can get together sometime if you still want to, to go over scrapbooking.
ha ha! So funny. I wish Steven would try on Lipstick, I mean chocolate, for kicks and giggles! ha ha. I got your message and I'll give you a call tomorrow.
You guys are hillarious!
I tried to post a comment earlier, and my computer was on the fritz! Does he know these pics are on the blog? What a fun post.
Oh, I love the name of your blog too. Live, Love, Laugh.
Post a Comment