(1) Review all of the notes pictured above for our comprehensive Medicine Final [Is this task even humanly possible?]
(2) Wash my white coat and prepare for the OSCE [our clinical exam with paid ‘actors’ as patients]
(3) Study psychotic and personality disorders plus their treatments for Behavioral Medicine [I’m beginning to think I am crazy…why do I pay money to subject myself to this madness?]
(4) Watch over five hours of videos and read about how to do dermatology incisions and biopsies for clinical skills
(5) Learn everything there is to know about EKGs [the machine that reads the electrical activity of your heart]
If you don’t see me this weekend, I’m probably locked in the library. If you do, please don’t tell me I look tired—I know I do:)
1 comment:
Tasha I DID see you this weekend - I am positive I saw you and Jeff at the zoo yesterday afternoon (Friday) but I was chasing kids in another direction so couldn't come say hi! Good luck with your to-do list!!!
Post a Comment