Friday, December 30, 2011

Graduation

[These are my best friends from PA School. Considering that spent 40 hours a week together for 13 months, they know me and my habits better than most. We made it!]







My oh so supportive husband who was there when I was stressing out, neglecting housework and meal making, and understood when we hardly saw each other during test weeks.


My grandparents were there too, but I guess in all of the hustle and bustle we never got a group picture. Jeff's parents also came, but quickly left after the ceremony to head back west.




Hours of Lecture: 2,500

Hours spent in the Cadaver Lab: 1,200

Clinical Hours: 636+

Patients Seen: 2,000+

Surgeries Seen: 150

Babies Delivered: 60

Sutures Stitched: 1,000+

Hours of Lost Sleep: Countless

Cap and Gown Rental: $70

Months Spent Apart from my Husband: 8

Length of Program: 28 months

Total Cost of Program: $90,000

The Satisfaction of Achieving your Educational Goals: Priceless

Boards is Thursday, January 5th, so instead of feeling like I get to enjoy the holiday weekends, I'm stuck studying all day. I'll post more about Christmas and our future plans after boards is over!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! Seriously, I am so proud of you and happy for you. I have been thinking about you, and am actually tearing up as I look at these pictures that represent all your hard work!! Good luck on boards :)

wendysue said...

So proud of you and so excited for you to be done! Congratulations!!

Melynie said...

Wow! Congratulations!! What a fantastic accomplishment. Everyone around you is so proud of you!!! Awesome, Tasha!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I hope that boards went well for you!