On our way back from Colorado, we stayed the weekend in Hershey, Nebraska with the ENTIRE Blomstedt family. [We also stayed one night at Ben and Janet’s beautiful new home in Colorado] It was a little crazy with 30 people, but so much fun. I especially enjoyed seeing the families that don’t live in Nebraska. I think the Blomstedt family picture went relatively well, but only the pictures will tell if we could capture happy children :) (Those should be coming soon!) Staci has more pictures of the festivities with her spiffy new camera Santa brought for Christmas, but here are a few for your enjoyment:

There was a tornado a few miles away. The wind snapped the wooden telephone pole in half. (The picture really doesn't do it justice)

This is a classic: Kian licking the remains of the otter pop from the cement

Jeff and I enjoying a delicious fruit ice cream cone

Emma on a carnival ride

Staci and Jackson
Waterfight: started by Ben (and Jess? Or maybe she was just an innocent bystander…)



Yep, he's definitely the guilty party:)
5 comments:
I couldn't remember who had captured the kian licking the cement moment... so funny! I'd love it if you could email me any cute pics that you have! And let the record show, it was indeed Ben who started the water fight by dousing two of the little boys. As I decided this was not a fair fight, I chose to help them fill buckets and became a target myself. All in good fun!
; ) cute
so wait, what's your job? i'm curious. do tell. and colorado is gorgeous, so make sure jeff knows you win!
Don't you just love family reunions. What a fun time, especially like the otter pop licking up-why are you down there too?? I actually really hate otter pops, actually the only kind of popcicle that I ever eat is ones with ice cream, the others are just a waste.
I'm not even sure how 'mini' the triathlon is, but it is a fundraiser for UNO Woman's aquatics-I believe. I'll know more when I talk to the woman twisting my are to do it, as she gives me the sign up sheet!!
I'm very excited.
Hello - found you through doctor wives - just stopping by to say good luck in your PA indeavor and good luck to your husband as he starts third year! We enjoyed 3rd year a lot. We're just starting fourth year and I think its gonna be crazy one (in terms of applying/interviewing/matching!)
Post a Comment